Dr. Joseph Little
Dr. Little is a chiropractic physician with extensive training working with a variety of complex neurological and pain conditions including traumatic brain injury, concussion, chronic headaches & migraine, motor vehicle accidents, whiplash-associated disorder, sports and orthopedic injury.
His approach focuses on rebuilding and improving function through non-invasive neurological and musculoskeletal therapies targeted at re-connecting and improving the efficiency of neural pathways.
He believes that by treating body and brain simultaneously, patients often experience unusually rapid reductions in their pain and improvements in function, often even after a long-history of chronic pain and multiple, prior surgeries.
Using a multi-modal approach and cutting-edge diagnostics, he and his colleagues at Rebound SportsMed work to develop an individualized plan tailored to each patient’s unique condition to address the underlying cause of their symptoms.
Throughout his career, Dr. Little has had the opportunity to travel around the country working with a wide range of complex, unresolved neurological and chronic pain conditions.
When not seeing patients Dr. Little enjoys focusing on the four F’s: Family, Friends, Fishing, and Football.
Common conditions Dr. Little works with:
- Post-concussion syndrome / Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vertigo & Balance Disorders
- Headaches / Migraine
- Unresolved Neck and Back pain
- Childhood Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Movement Disorders / Dystonia
- Neurodegenerative Conditions
- Sports Performance Optimization
- Dyautonomia / Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia (POTS)