Dr. Mo is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA. He grew up playing sports. He played baseball, soccer, basketball, badminton, swimming and golf in Canada. He majored in Kinesiology at the Simon Fraser University in Vancouver and volunteered extensively at their sport clinic.
Dr. Mo moved out to the Pacific Northwest in 2016 and since discovered an interest in hiking. He is also becoming a fan of Seattle sports teams.
Below is a list of past or expired credentials:
- Certified in M1 and M2 Graston Technique
- Certified in SFMA Level1
- Certified in FMS Level 1
- Certified in Full Body of Active Release Technique
- Certified Nerve Entrapment of Active Release Technique
- Certified in CKTP (Kinesio-Taping, KT1,2,3, and 4)
- Certified in Mckenzie Part A – Lumbar Spine
- Certified in Activator method
- Elective courses taken at Palmer: Advanced Soft Tissue (IASTM, Myofascial release)