We are a Kent, Washington based office. Our Team: We are focused on helping you recover from injuries of the neck, shoulders, spine, low back, hips, knees, ankles, arms and legs.
We are ALL athletes in our own way. We all move, and good pain-free movement is our BIGGEST clinical goal.
Brain & Pain
Our Post-Doctoral education focus has been in Clinical Neuroscience and Rehabilitation with Carrick Institute.
About Carrick Institute:
Headed by Dr. Frederick Robert Carrick, DC
- Professor of Clinical Neurology
- Neurology Professor at Carrick Institute
- Senior Research Fellow at CMHR in Association with University of Cambridge
- Adjunct Professor at Massachusetts General Hospital Institute for Health Professions – Harvard
- Professor of Neurology College of Medicine at University of Central Florida
Muscle & Soft-Tissue
You may have heard of Active Release Technique or ART. A R T, myofascial release, massage, Rolfing, muscle energy technique, and functional release all target restoring your tight spots, knots, and tension into more supple, elastic, springy tissue. We use a combination of techniques to get you loose and mobile.
Tools, Technology and Targets for Recovery
We have a time tested, proven list of equipment to speed up your GOALS and RECOVERY.